Why should you go through all the trouble to learn more about leadership? For that matter, why have so many worked so hard to learn about leadership and mine gold nuggets?
Because good leadership always makes a difference!
I’ve seen what good leadership can do. I’ve seen it turn around teams and positively impact the lives of the individuals.
True, leadership is not easy to learn, but what worthwhile thing is? Becoming a better leader pays dividends, but it takes great effort.
Leadership requires a lot from a person. It’s demanding and complex.
Here’s what I mean…
- Leadership is the willingness to put oneself at risk.
- Leadership is the passion to make a difference with others.
- Leadership is being dissatisfied with the current reality.
- Leadership is taking responsibility while others are making excuses.
- Leadership is seeing the possibilities in a situation while others are seeing the limitations.
- Leadership is the readiness to stand out in a crowd.
- Leadership is an open mind and open heart.
- Leadership is the ability to submerge your ego for the sake of what is best.
- Leadership is evoking in others the capacity to dream.
- Leadership is inspiring others with a vision of what they can contribute.
- Leadership is the power of one harnessing the power of many.
- Leadership is your heart speaking to the hearts of others.
- Leadership is the integration of heart, head, and soul.
- Leadership is the capacity to care, and in caring, to liberate the ideas, energy, and capacity of others.
- Leadership is the dream made reality.
- Leadership is, above all, courageous.
If these leadership thoughts quicken your pulse and stir your heart, then learning more about leadership we’ll make a difference in you, and you will make a difference in the lives of others.
May be demanding and complex, but leadership can be caught and taught.
Have you started your leadership learning journey?
What’s holding you back?